Pertino is developing brilliant technology to reinvent networking for the cloud era. The modern, mobile workforce is transforming businesses around the world, but wide-area networks have not kept pace. Pertino is about to unbox an entirely new kind of network that is simple, smart, and secure, and everywhere people work. No hardware. No expertise. No upfront investment. To achieve this breakthrough, Pertino's technology combines the power and pervasiveness of the cloud with network virtualization and people-centric management.
If you've ever wanted to be at the beginning of something really big, now is your chance and Pertino is the place. We are reinventing how WANs work in the cloud era and we are looking for extreme software engineers.
If this describes you:
• You can talk LAN and WAN packets and protocols with the best of them
• You understand object-oriented design and the trade-offs between design and performance
• You have experience with design, development and testing of software within core network infrastructures
• You dig the Agile process and crave the start-up life
• You embrace continuous integration
And you have these qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• 5-8 years of post-baccalaureate and progressive experience in relevant jobs
• Experience in software design and development in C/C++ on unix platforms, maybe some Python and Java as well
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
|Location||Kelowna, BC or Los Gatos, CA|
|Posted||Oct 12, 2012 at 10:16am|
Tuesday, April 21st @ 6:30pm
The Bike Shop Cafe, Kelowna BC, Canada
There's plenty of ways to get involved. Maybe you'd like to share a topic your passionate about? Maybe you have some topics you want to know more about? Maybe you can get us a discount on beverages? Hook it up
We'll send out an email when new stuff is going on. We promise it won't be annoying.